The Everything Giant Book of Word Searches, Volume VI: Over 300 Word Search Puzzles for Super Word Search Fans (Everything®) (Paperback)
Available to Order
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Everything Mindful Word Search Book, Volume 1: 75 Uplifting Puzzles to Reduce Stress, Improve Focus, and Sharpen Your Mind (Everything® #1) (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: The Everything Large-Print TV Word Search Book, Volume 2: 120+ must-see word searches for tuned-in TV fans! (Everything® #2) (Paperback): $15.99
- #8: The Everything Easy Large-Print Word Search Book, Volume 8: More Than 100 Oversized Easy Puzzles (Everything® #8) (Paperback): $15.99
- #11: The Everything Giant Book of Word Searches, Volume 11: More Than 300 Word Search Puzzles for Hours of Fun! (Everything®) (Paperback): $15.99
Hundreds of all-new word searches from puzzlemaster Charles Timmerman!
If you love word searches, get ready for hours of fun with the latest collection of Everything word searches. Packed with more than 300 brand-new word search puzzles, The Everything Giant Book of Word Searches, Volume VI features fun and engaging puzzles, with themes including:
- The world of literature: classic books, favorite characters, and the latest blockbuster novels.
- Celebrity culture: movie stars, reality shows, and Hollywood gossip.
- The animal kingdom: from wild beasts to pets and companions.
- U.S. and world history: the events and people who shape our world.
- The places we love: beaches, mountains, big cities, and small towns.
Perfect for long flights, lazy Sundays, or anytime in between, use these puzzles to improve your memory and vocabulary without sacrificing the fun! This colossal book is a must-have for every word search and puzzle fan.
About the Author
Charles Timmerman is the founder of Funster.com, a word game website that was selected as a Yahoo! Pick of the Year, and the author of more than 100 puzzle books, including The Everything Jumbo Book of Large-Print Bible Word Searches, The Everything Word Search Book, The Everything Giant Book of Word Searches (Volumes 1 to 4), and The Everything Easy Word Search Book.