Costa Rica: An Expat's Travel Guide to Moving & Living in Costa Rica (Paperback)
Are you or someone you know contemplating or making plans to live in or move to Costa Rica? If you or someone you know would like to avoid the pitfalls, silly mistakes, and challenges that many expats face when moving abroad then this book is for you
Here are the facts, tips, and steps you should take if you are planning to move to Costa Rica in one easy to read travel guide
Get your questions answered and learn:
- What important documents do you need to take with you?
- What kinds of residency programs are available?
- What educational opportunities are available?
- Where are the best places to stay?
- How much money will you need to live comfortably?
- How to save money on flights, transportation, accommodations, dining, and shipping costs.
- And much more
You will also learn:
- What are the common things you will need to get used to when living in Costa Rica?
- What are exciting things to do for fun and leisure?
- What kinds of jobs are available?
Unlike most travel and country guides, this book is written in an engaging, informative, and enjoyable tone that makes this book a fun and easy read.
About the Author
Melissa Nicole Johnson is an American expat raised in Atlanta, Georgia. In her spare time Melissa enjoys traveling, writing books, and educating people about traveling and living outside the United States.