Selected Letters of C.G. Jung, 1909-1961 (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #54: C.G. Jung: Psychological Reflections. a New Anthology of His Writings, 1905-1961 (Bollingen Series (General) #54) (Paperback): $35.00
- #72: C.G. Jung Letters, Volume 2: 1951-1961 (Bollingen Series (General) #72) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #104: C.G. Jung Speaking: Interviews and Encounters (Bollingen Series (General) #104) (Paperback): $47.95
- #119: Psyche and Symbol: A Selection from the Writings of C.G. Jung (Bollingen Series (General) #119) (Paperback): $35.00
- #127: C.G. Jung Letters, Volume 1 (Bollingen Series (General) #127) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #241: Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 14: Mysterium Coniunctionis (Bollingen Series (General) #241) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
This one-volume edition allows the general reader to appreciate Jung's ideas and personality, as they reveal themselves in his comments to his colleagues and to those who approached him with genuine problems of their own, as well as in his communication with personal friends. The correspondence supplies a variety of insights into the genesis of Jung's theories and a running commentary on their development.Originally published in 1984. The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press. These editions preserve the original texts of these important books while presenting them in durable paperback and hardcover editions. The goal of the Princeton Legacy Library is to vastly increase access to the rich scholarly heritage found in the thousands of books published by Princeton University Press since its founding in 1905.