Psychoanalytic Years: (from Vols. 2, 4, 17 Collected Works) (Bollingen Series #314) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 314 in the Bollingen Series series.
- #22: Essays on a Science of Mythology: The Myth of the Divine Child and the Mysteries of Eleusis (Bollingen Series #22) (Paperback): $25.95
- #31: C.G. Jung: Psychological Reflections. a New Anthology of His Writings, 1905-1961 (Bollingen Series #31) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #54: C.G. Jung: Psychological Reflections. a New Anthology of His Writings, 1905-1961 (Bollingen Series (General) #54) (Paperback): $35.00
- #72: C.G. Jung Letters, Volume 2: 1951-1961 (Bollingen Series (General) #72) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #99: The Psychology of Kundalini Yoga: Notes of the Seminar Given in 1932 by C. G. Jung (Bollingen Series #99) (Paperback): $22.95
- #104: C.G. Jung Speaking: Interviews and Encounters (Bollingen Series (General) #104) (Paperback): $47.95
- #119: Psyche and Symbol: A Selection from the Writings of C.G. Jung (Bollingen Series (General) #119) (Paperback): $35.00
- #127: C.G. Jung Letters, Volume 1 (Bollingen Series (General) #127) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #241: Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 14: Mysterium Coniunctionis (Bollingen Series (General) #241) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
Between the years 1906 and 1912, Jung practiced as a psychoanalyst, and his association with Freud was very close. Though their personal relationship became strained after the publication of Jung's book, Wandlungen und Symbole der Libido (1911-12), Jung continued to serve as president of the International Psychoanalytic Association until 1914. The present volume covers the period of Jung's close and enthusiastic collaboration with Freud and includes one of Jung's famous studies in word association which demonstrates Freud's influence even before they were working together.Originally published in 1975. The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press. These editions preserve the original texts of these important books while presenting them in durable paperback and hardcover editions. The goal of the Princeton Legacy Library is to vastly increase access to the rich scholarly heritage found in the thousands of books published by Princeton University Press since its founding in 1905.