I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (I Survived #1) (Paperback)
At the Store Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the I Survived series.
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami 2011 (Prebound): Email or call for price.
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard 1888 (Prebound): $15.80
The most terrifying events in history are brought vividly to life in this New York Times-bestselling series!Ten-year-old George Calder can't believe his luck -- he and his little sister, Phoebe, are on the famous Titanic, crossing the ocean with their Aunt Daisy. The ship is full of exciting places to explore, but when George ventures into the first class storage cabin, a terrible boom shakes the entire boat. Suddenly, water is everywhere, and George's life changes forever.Lauren Tarshis brings history's most exciting and terrifying events to life in this New York Times-bestselling series. Readers will be transported by stories of amazing kids and how they survived!
About the Author
Lauren Tarshis's New York Times bestselling I Survived series tells stories of young people and their resilience and strength in the midst of unimaginable disasters and times of turmoil. Lauren has brought her signature warmth and exhaustive research to topics such as the battle of D-Day, the American Revolution, Hurricane Katrina, the bombing of Pearl Harbor, and other world events. She lives in Connecticut with her family, and can be found online at laurentarshis.com.